Sunday, April 17, 2011

Is susceptable to sublimation

Well, someone wrecked my brain.  It was proposed that I should write one about Jessica Alba living under my bed.  And I wasn't going to do it.  But, there it was, festering.  So I had to.  I hope she doesn't sue me.  I totally dig her, but there I went, making her a monster under a child's bed.  Shameful!

Other that that, not much to report.  I really, for real, have to sell my truck.  It's taking up space in the yard, and not getting any younger.  It sucks though.  I really like it.  But it gets shitty mileage, and just isn't practical for everyday use.  So I charged up the battery, because it sat outside all winter, and it fired right up, and I took it for a ride down the road.  Now, more than ever I'll miss it.  It still drives so sweet.

But that's silly talk, missing a truck.  bah.  Cheers everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment