Saturday, April 16, 2011

Something strange observed

I found something curious today.  I have been consistently getting 3 to 5 hits on each poem I do on Fritz365, I'm no poetic superstar to be sure.  But, on the one from yesterday "#105 Laments For Creation of Commons, I have over 10 hits on it.  How strange. 

I did a google search on the title, and stuff for Creative Commons topics come up.  I think it might be getting thrown in to those results, and as it is a fairly popular search term, people are clicking on my link occasionally. 

So, in mind for an experiment, I will try naming an upcoming poem with one of google's top search terms, just to see how many hits it gets.  haha  Experimentation!  How glorious.

I'm not going to sell out my stuff completely, just the title, just to see what happens, I swear!

I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Up to 80 views on that poem now. How silly. Wonder what people think it is anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the reasons may be because I posted a link to it as well, and I have a lot of friends who are writers, left over from the days with Litmocracy. I'm betting it was passed on as well. But that's supposition, and now perhaps i feel like it's egotistical of me to think I could have had some measure of that effect?

    ReplyDelete