Friday, April 22, 2011

Forgot what day it is!

Holy cow, I forgot that this was Easter weekend!  I've had a little thing in the back of my brain to try to do season appropriate pieces on the poetry blog.  And, this being Good Friday, I dropped the ball.

Although, todays #112, could be interpreted as something dying a little.  As they say, you die a little every day, in a million different little ways. 

I promise, and I've already written it, to have something more Easter-y tomorrow, and on Easter. 

Tomorrow's bit, will have to do with a time travelling Doubting Thomas.  And I'm saying this here, it's not a half bad idea for a book or movie, so I'm claiming the idea, now, today. 

"I Fred Robel, thought of a story about a man travelling back in time, named Thomas, who followed Jesus, and became known as Doubting Thomas ~ April 22, 2011"

There, let someone rip me off now, hahaha! 

I'm thinking something about Were Rabbits for Easter.  I haven't worked it out yet. 

Just remember, I love all One of you that reads this. 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment