Friday, June 3, 2011

blur

I have a bit of a fever at this moment.  Forgive the rambling.

My life of late has been a blur.  Of going to and from work, working, and kids.  Sometimes sitting and watching some Netflix too, of course.  I sit down and write a poem or two every day, or every other day.  Keeps me thinking.  And need fodder for the poetry blog of course.

Chipmunks in my garage.  I'm a little miffed about that.  They've emptied four trays of D-con.  I'm getting ready to try the chipmunk swimming pool (of death).  I like chipmunks, so I hate doing it.  But If they've wrecked anything of value in storage, I'll hear about it for years.

I know this, because mice chewed on my wife's leather jacket, when we lived in Greenbush.  And I've not heard the end of it yet.  12 years later, lol.  But, it was important to her, in her defense.

Off to the mines!  Unremarkable times! 

Cheers you people.

1 comment:

  1. <3 Sorry to hear you've had a fever - are you better, now?
    I imagine you'll be very busy these days with the kids at home for the summer - hopefully you'll get some personal time here and there. Hope you're doing well. xxoo

    ReplyDelete