Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blocked & Blue

I've been feeling a little blocked lately.  Can't seem to get on board with any of the ideas that cross my head to do for the poetry project.  Oh well.  I have a few in the can, and I can always write some crappy ones.  If that's the best I can do.  haha 

Do it, even if it's crap.  In the end, you'll learn something from it.  Someone said that, but I don't know who.  And Googling it, would be just too damn hard.  Copy and paste wears my ass out.

I wanted to write here about my early sexual adventures, but I don't feel much into it.  Not feeling into much the last few days.

With the slightly warmer weather, my Geo Metro is getting it's really good mileage again.  It dropped down to 45 mpg or so over the winter, but it's back to 52 mpg again.  That's a good thing.  I think the difference is due in part to the gearbox oil.  I have some better variable viscosity oil I got a few months ago.  But I'm too lazy to put it in.  Sloth, strikes again.  Say, I still have to write the "Sloth" entry for the seven deadly sins series.  I mentioned that I think.  I have Greed, Lust, and Gluttony done.  they're not half bad, by my standards anyways. 

I made the discovery of the "Seven Virtues"  as well, so I guess I'll have to do them too.  Kind of to complete the set so to speak.  Or maybe it's just the OCD in me.

Someone accused me of being cynical today.  I don't think I was.  I was just feeling depressed, why?  you ask?  Well I got up didn't I?

To quote myself:  "I have so far been denied the kiss of eternal sleep.  And it pisses me off"

So myself, I say, "Have patience, things like that come in their own time." 

I sure hope so, because sometimes, it would just feel pretty fucking good to just never get up again.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment