Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Well dee well

At the end of another three day holiday weekend.  I have to reflect that I didn't get much done.  I'm told that I should not worry about that, as it was a holiday, after all.  But, I still have several projects left undone. 

Still to do, is to install our new food grinder in the sink.  I wish it was an Insinkerator!! but it's not.

I still need to build a fence in the back for the dogs.  The old orange snow fence is getting a lot long in the tooth at this point.  And the poodle can jump over it whenever he pleases, the little ones, can scoot under with the same ease.  Only their great training keeps them in the yard. 

That was a joke by the way.  These are the same small dogs that are wearing daipers while in the house.

I am however, getting almost done with the Seven Deadly Sins series I was making.  What is that?  You ask?  Well, it's simply seven bad poems, about the seven deadly sins.  You know, like in the movie Seven.  Which, by the way, is an excellent, scary, creepy movie.  Highly recommended.

Perhaps I'll start putting those out.  Which means I'll have seven days off, sort of.  Like I could stop making these things completely.  haha

Well, I did manage to post a pic of my old Newport, with the sharks mouth.  It's on Facebook at the moment.  If you aren't my friend, then I guess you're SOL, but that's the breaks. 

Cheers you lovely monkeys.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment